This Question Can Lead You To Unadvertised Opportunities
- You freak out when you hear this.
- You dread it; you avoid.
- It is the reason you’re unhappy with your career.
- But…just like death and taxes,it is guaranteed.
- No matter where you go, you will be asked.
- “What do you do?”
- So you blurt out a carefully crafted elevator pitch.
- But, here is the thing.
- You don’t need an elevator pitch to fascinate prospects.
- You shouldn’t use one.
- In fact, you can use this question to:
- Get invited to interviews for “unadvertised” opportunities.
- It can happen.
- It has happened to me.
My Secret To Answering This Question
As you perhaps already know:
- I landed my first project, producing a video package for the biggest gathering of world leaders in history, with zero experience under my belt – through a cold call.
- My freelance writing career began with a cold email.And…
- I proposed and launched a career course at the City University of New York (Hunter College) also through a cold email.
Without pitching! I just focused on:
Hooking the prospects Engaging them And…Evoking the desire for my services
This process has worked not just for me but also for my students and clients.
It can also work for you.
Whether you’re looking for your dream job:
“What Sharmeen taught me resulted in an unadvertised job with Viacom.”
~ Diane Cho, Content Editor at Studio M
Or are unemployed:
“When I attended Sharmeen’s workshop, I was at a crossroads in my career. Because of what she taught me, I landed a job in an industry I always wanted to be in.”
~ Kimberly H. Reid Producer, Sound Lounge
Or are interested in part-time work:
“Just this session with Sharmeen and I landed 5 new projects in 14 days.”
~ Skylar King, Emware
Are you also interested in learning how to answer this question and discover unadvertised opportunities?
Then, you’re invited to my next live online workshop on Aril 4th, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. EST.
Here’s a lil’ sneak preview of what will be taught in the workshop:
- The Kennedy strategy that can make almost every networking event a goldmine of unadvertised job leads.
- How to intrigue prospects and get them excited about what you do. You don’t pitch anything; they are desperate to know what you have to say…and offer.
- Why it’s a big mistake to use “titles” to introduce yourself. Exactly what to say instead.
- The #1 word you must avoid…like a plague.
- A neuropsychological technique that lets even the introverts work their magic with prospects.
- Extroverts: Here is where you go totally wrong. Especially this one mistake you make.
- The “unprofessional” language that earns undivided attention from the prospects.
- What romance writers know about answering the what-you-do question that most other people don’t. And how to use this secret right away no matter what you do.
- 7 examples of how to turn boring what-do-you-do answers into attention-grabbing magnets.
- How to discover unadvertised opportunities at the prospect’s organization – without asking for a job.
By depositing only $1.
Yes, you only have to pay me $1…
…unless you LOVED it!
You can pay me $49 for your seat AFTER the workshop…if you think I’ve taught what I say will be taught in the workshop.
You will make a $1 deposit payment to reserve your seat. Then, AFTER the event, your card will automatically be charged $49, including GST. If I don’t teach what I have promised here (look at the key bullet points of what will be covered in this workshop), you can request for the $49 payment not to be processed by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org after the event’s conclusion – by 11:59 p.m. of that day. You will be required to explain what wasn’t taught but promised.
If you’re thinking you can attend for $1 and then tell me I don’t charge you without giving me a solid reason why not to, please do not register. My B.S. barometer works pretty accurately, and I can sniff out the freeloaders and the opportunists. No-shows to the workshop will be charged the $49 after the event regardless of the lack of attendance since you’ll be taking up someone else’s spot.
Now it’s time to choose if you want in or not.
Click the Register For $1 Only button below to give it a shot.
The first live workshop sold out in less than 6 hours, and we had 167 people on the wait list.